TVX IN INDUSTRY SUBMISSIONS
Contributions to the TVX in Industry track present practical, real-world topics on interactive TV and video UX. The TVX in Industry Track is not just intended for presentation of research work. Contributions concerning development, business cases, marketing and market insights, strategy, showcases and case studies, best practices and lessons learned, etc. are welcomed.
- Submission deadline: 18th April 2016 (11:00pm PT)
- Online submission: PCS submission system
- Notification: 25th April 2016
- Submissions are limited to maximum of 3 pages only
- The format of the page is free and creative and visually compelling submissions are highly appreciated.
- The submission should include a short biography of the author / presenter, and description of their organization and a free interpretation of a paper elevator pitch to describe and advertise the content of the talk.
- Selection process: Review process
- Presentation at the conference day: 23rd or 24th June 2016
- Lecture-style presentation up to 15 minutes including questions
For more information get in touch with
Michael Darnell (Samsung) or
Mike Evans (BBC)